The Clafer compiler, Alloy-based instance generator, and wiki 0.3.8 are released on Hackage (clafer, claferIG, claferwiki). The Choco-based instance generator and multi-objective optimizer 0.3.8 is also released. Binary builds are available from Clafer Tools - Binary Distributions.
Major changes include:
- Allowed having both super and reference parts of a clafer declaration. See pull request.
- Changed the intersection operator from
**to be consistent with
- Prepared for module system and behavioral Clafer extension.
- Fixed bugs in HTML and Graph generators.
- Replaced soft constraint
assert [...]. Soft constraints were never supported in any backend.
- Phased out Alloy4.1. Alloy 4.2 is now used by default as a compiler mode, for output validation, and instance generation in ClaferIG.
claferwiki.shscript can now run the wiki from sandbox when given the parameter