On Aug 24, 2015, as part of the Domain-Specific Modeling Theory and Practice 2015 Summer School, Andrzej Wąsowski presented a 4-hour hands-on tutorial on Variability Domain Engineering using Clafer.
The tutorial is in the form of the Clafer Wiki Variability Domain Engineering in Three Layers. A Train Station Layout Case Study in Clafer. The tutorial follows the architecture of OMG's Common Variability Language (CVL) standard and it contains five parts:
- Part 0: Introduction to Domain Engineering
- Part I: Feature Modeling in Clafer
- Part II: A DSL for Describing Track Layouts
- Part III: A Layered Variability Model
- Part IV: Domain Exploration using Synthesis