Today, we published the final version of the technical report "Case Studies on E/E Architectures for Power Window and Central Door Locks Systems". The report contains:
- An informal introduction to Clafer with sample outputs from the instance generator
- Reference Model for E/E System Architecture for early design exploration including layers for feature model, functional analysis architecture, hardware design architecture (including communication and power toplogies), and deployment.
- Three case studies with lots of variability and many quality attributes (cost, mass, end-to-end latency):
- Single door power window architecture
- Two door power window architecture based on a generalized single door architecture
- Central door locks architecture with remote key access and passive key entry
- A set of techniques for modeling complex systems in Clafer
The appendices contain
- Appendix A Reference Model (148 lines)
- Appendix B Generalized Power Window (216 lines)
- Appendix C Two Door Power Window (184 lines)
- Appendix D Central Door Locks (801 lines)
For source code repositories and more information see the previous post.