The binaries for Win, Linux, and Mac can be downloaded from Clafer Tools - Binary Distributions. There's also a "portable" distribution for Win which includes preconfigured Sublime Text 2.
For feature modeling, see Guidelines for Feature Modeling using Clafer.
Clafer Tools 0.3.6.1 is a simultaneous release of the Clafer
- wiki (go to the demo instance: Clafer Model Wiki)
- Alloy-based instance generator
- Choco3-based instance generator and multi-objective optimizer backend
- Choco3-based solver frontend
- Z3-based instance generator and multi-objective optimizer backend and frontend
- Clafer Integrated Development Environment (go to the demo instance: ClaferIDE)
- Clafer Configurator (go to the demo instance: ClaferConfigurator)
- Clafer Multi-Objective Optimization Visualizer and Exporer (go to the demo instance: ClaferMooVisualizer)
- the Choco3-based and Z3-based backends,
- significant update of the web-based tools user interface (using D3 framework + usability improvements)
- compiler fixes.