Clafer compiler, Alloy-based instance generator, and wiki 0.4.1 are released on Hackage (clafer, claferIG, claferwiki). The release also includes the Choco3-based instance generator and optimizer 0.4.0, which; however, does not yet support the new features of the language.
Binary builds are available from Clafer Tools - Binary Distributions.
See the corresponding release 0.4.1 of the web tools.
Major changes include:
- Fixed problems with automatic dereferencing, see leftAssocDeref.cfr, navAndDeref.cfr, and navAndDeref.als.reg.
- Fixed type system problems.
- Added Alloy and Choco escapes, see escapes.cfr. Code in Alloy escapes is included at the beginning of the Alloy output, whereas, Choco escapes are included at the end of Choco output.
- Changed ref to dref.
- Added handling and deprecation warnings for deprecated ref and &; instead dref and ** should be used, see deprecated.cfr.
- Fixed bugs with incorrect addition of .drefs in arithmetic, see arithmetic.cfr.
- Fixed missing links bugs in HTML output.
- Added continuous integration with TravisCI.
Previous release Clafer, ClaferIG, ClaferWiki, ChocoSolver, and ClaferChocoIG 0.4.0 Released.