ClaferMPS is an implementation of Clafer in JetBrains Meta-Programming System (MPS). It also includes an Architecture DSL, which implements an adaptation of EAST-ADL reference model for early architecture modeling described in a technical report.
ClaferMPS implements full Clafer 0.4.3 and provides
- a smart structured editor with autocompletion and many intentions,
- type system,
- module system,
- generator of plain-text Clafer.
The Architecture DSL
- technical feature model, functional analysis architecture, hardware design architecture, and separate functional to hardware architecture deployment specification,
- editable textual and graphical projections,
- semantic error checking according to the reference model,
- separate definition of quality attributes,
- generation of plain Clafer separate for every module with and without quality attributes.
For installation and usage details, see README.